Saturday, February 7, 2009

updatez long overdue, so here it is.its not anything happy anyway:(

stupid virus is making my world go haywire,and i do hope it goes away asap, like right now if possible because its making me feel really weird.
1)ive lost my rather monstrous appetite, which i dont want to, cause i like food
2)i cant seem to concentrate in anything, cause theres this stupid little headache in my head
3)cardio makes me puke
4)im getting owned(more often) in training.which i dont like
5)ill still get owned by some people even if i recover.sucks haha
6)cough, runny nose, sore throat, constant fever, and that little nagging pain in my head
7)i think thats enough from the virus

and ive not sure where the hell have the j1s been hearing that we're training 8days a week??

i mean , " 8days in a week?" ._.
dumb retard.hahaha


to aldred. stop showing me your biceps in school. and thanks for keeping my tagboard alive heh

why isnt star movies showing anythin worth watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sian x10000

No comments: