Thursday, February 14, 2008

i hate injections.

another major reason for me not to ever cap again.

was training again ytdy when i lost focus for one moment, and my paddle got caught in the water.
and the k-2 capped.wtf. never cap for so long alr la! :( must have been dreamin or sth
and everythin went downhill

and somehow durin then i probably got a cut on my head or sth.
durin 500m sprints hy suddenly told me my head was bleedin. weirdest thing tho, i didnt feel a thing. wtf again

man that sucked.
had to stop trainin and go see a doc.
here comes the worst part.
the doc gave me FOUR FREAKIN BLOODY INJECTIONS at the area near my cut.
SO WTF, GETTING INJECTED ON THE HEAD?!
i was alr scared at the thought of getting a jab on my head la!

you can really feel the needle. piercing your scalp,going deeper.and deeper.and the weirdo fluid gettin pumped in. TOTALLY HURTS ALOT.ALOT.LOTLOTLOT.

how it went:
*jabs*
"okay, is that all?" darn-dest freakin painful crap
"no, i have to give you several more jabs"
"HUH?!"
*jab.jab.jab.*
then had to get 4 stitches there. now theres a patch of hair of my head thats kinda flat cause its tied down by the strings. cool eh? not.

and worse of it all, i hafta miss out on one week of paddling :(
only simples &pullups at home. and there's supposed to be dboating this weekend. wtf la. wtf wtf i wanna dboat!

okay enough of ranting.
yea thanks for spotting my bleeding head hy & ms.sim for takin me to the clinic.(tho you 2prob wont see this.lol._.)


time to do simples. the team probably has launched by now alr.

No comments: