Sunday, February 24, 2008

attila(?) the hun is cool in some way i guess

MY LEG'S SPOILT. ARGH




i just took the life of a pesky pest ):
using my army dagger that i have nicely placed beside my computer.
srsly, i never knew it would be of so much use to me when i decided to
(smuggle?) it back from ophir but then again i dont really think its a banned item
afterall its just a small dagger right!

well counting tonights bug i think it has taken bout eight bug lives which is not too bad
considering the fact that random bugs love to appear at unearthly hours at my computer table(BEE,beetles,colourful things etcetcetc)
but i only stab em if i fail to chase them out, and srsly its a tough job.
this stupid beetle flew into the computer wires once and i had to get it out somehow
and ohyea i rmbed i trapped the beetle in some flower vase near my computer table.hahaa


okay this is getting weird im actually blogging bout why/how i kill bugs.

and yes, i need a new playlist
so wld some kind soul kindly introduce to me some songs :D
and comeon, wld someone just teach me how to change my blogskin. and dont laugh, cause its not funny and i dont know why blogger keeps rejecting the blogskin. lol.

thank you.

No comments: