Monday, September 24, 2007

hello. still got o level .

okay, finally prelims all over .
and all scripts checked.

and everything's fine.

except the class positions, where ys is sitting on top.
then comes derek.
and eugene.
before me :)
happiies worx.
but that's predicted, so may not be true.haha.

but there's still the stupid o's.

which sucks, cause i've to organise my books again.
sucks.
real boring.
and my mind is kinda blank, like i cant remember anything when i stare at the papers.
nevamind, this is turning into a stupid post.


just do the poll! >
and i know there's a hell lotta nj wannabes in my class.




ohyea, since i-forgot-whoever requested, more songs!
band's busted,with a capital B, one of my fav's!


crashed the wedding

darn cool

falling for you

this song was from cinderella story, so no official vid.
but this vid's real cute

ohyea, i'm addicted to bolding words.
like this
haha

No comments: