Thursday, March 20, 2008

blogging with my eyes closed!

enrichment week is such a bore.
like today when i totally had nothing to do in schl and i left schl at 830am
and i conveniently left my phone at the tables in the hands of my friends. gah.

so ive pretty much nothing to write about. except for maybe training. which is also part of my daily life now. gah.
NJCC nxt week & 2events in store. kinda anxious bout it, since my balance's still horrible. horrid. horrendous. okay not that bad, but bad enough to myself :(

well tomorrow's good friday, and theres training again! :D haha
shall get myself a bloody haircut which is so needed for me since my fringe is irritating me like crap before i head to ... guess what...
(training!)
:D
off to sleep , so that i can get a decent amount of sleep & be able to fly(ha) tmrw





i need a secret weapon

No comments: